Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shayla's first post

This is my very first blog post. It has certainly been a month of firsts for me. The beginning of this month I opened Shayla's and released 3 new outfits. The first, designed before Shayla's opening, is called Entwined. It was inspired by an Ink’s & Kinks Tattoo by the same name. When I tried this tattoo on I knew I had to make something to wear that would show it off...and here's what I came up with...



The second outfit, also designed before the opening of Shayla's, is called Devilish. This one had a working title of "Crossed" until LisaAnne decided she just had to make a tattoo to go with the design. Then it became obvious to me its name had to be Devilish. Here is a picture....see if you agree with its new name. Both of these designs are available at Inks & Kinks and Shayla's. I am sure LisaAnne and I will collaborate on more designs since we had a great time working on these designs.


Last, but certainly not least, is Shayla's Dream. It has been a life long dream of mine to become a designer. LisaAnne has given me the incredible opportunity to do just that at Inks & Kinks for the last two years. We have now both decided that it is time for me to step out on my own. Of course I have not stepped too far away...I am still on Ink Island...but in my own main store. Appropriately, my first new creation for the grand opening is called Shayla's Dream. It is the first design of a collection I am calling "Jewel". The Amethyst version of the collection is this special month's group gift...with picture below.


Shayla's Dream is also available in the six jewel colors of ruby, emerald, black diamond, topaz, sapphire, and white diamond pictured below. Amethyst, however, is only available free to group members.



I am now working on the next design in the Jewel collection and will release it by the end of the week. Each month there will be a new release free to Shayla's members. I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy bringing them to reality!





No comments:

Post a Comment